Getting bored of your regular gym routine? Feeling stressed? Have an achy back? Losing interest in a healthy lifestyle? Hot yoga can add an exciting challenge to your fitness journey. We’ll be diving into the advantages of hot yoga and why you should consider adding it to your regular routine.
THE BENEFITS OF HOT YOGA
- Toning muscles: In yoga, you are connecting with your center by doing center driven poses. This utilizes your core muscles to balance out your body. Yoga allows you to raise your pulse, reinforce your muscles, and stretch them out at the same time.
- Enhance performance in any sport: Athletes use yoga to prevent injury, strengthen their body, improve their mobility and recovery. This, in turn, will improve their presentation of their game.
- Detoxifies your body while improving your skin: There are so many pollutants in the air that we are exposed to daily. Sweating during your practice helps release all the toxins in your body and encourages circulation from the skin within.
WHAT TO BRING
- Insulated water bottle: Ever leave a plastic water bottle in a hot car? Being in a hot yoga studio is essentially the same thing. Having a plastic water bottle in a hot setting will release chemicals that are terrible for your body in the water. Keeping your water protected will avoid all that and keep your water cold and refreshing.
- Towels for your face and mat: Sticky and sweaty are two words no one likes to feel. Keep a towel in your area to wipe off the dripping sweat
- A mat with a good grip: You can find yoga mats anywhere, but the best ones have a sturdy grip. This will minimize the chance of injury.
WHAT TO WEAR
You will need to wear light, stretchy, and quick absorbent clothing. These are our suggestions:
MENS: LUXE FLEX LOOSE-FIT MUSCLE TEE AND AGILE SHORTS
Soft and versatile, the Luxe Muscle Tee can be worn to and from the studio. The Agile shorts will keep you secure and are perfect for any pose you'll be conquering during your practice.
GIRLS: LOTUS TOP AND LEGGINGS
Sweat-wicking and comfy, the lotus set will keep you cool during your practice.
- Practice, practice, practice.
- Ease your way into being in a hot room by using a sauna
- Listen to your body. If you need to take a break, lie down or stay in child's pose. Take a sip of water and just breathe.
- There's no competition and no judgment.
- Have fun!
In conclusion, yoga changes the manner in which you think and approach everything throughout everyday life. When you figure out how to move effortlessly and quit constraining things, you will forestall wounds and your body will open with your psyche, expanding your adaptability all around.
Please take precautions and discuss with your doctor if you have any health concerns before trying out new exercises.
FOR MORE INSPIRATION FOLLOW @JEDNORTHYOGA
Im so new to this gym thing and this will definitely be the first training i will go to!!!